- 10 “Woofer; 1.75 ” Diaphragm Compression Transducer
- 90 ° conical cover DMT
- SPL peak peak of 129 dB
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Sturdy ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge electrostatic coated steel grate
- 1,000W Class D continuous power modules on all models
- Works as a wedge monitor
- Comfortable and ergonomic handles
- 35mm post inserts with Tilt-Direct ™
- Points of suspension M10
- Mounting brackets and mounting brackets available
- Built- in mixer with two 1/4 “XLR / TRS combo inputs and stereo RCA inputs (three audio input sources), two direct channel outputs and balanced balanced output
- Broad DSP that improves system performance:
- The DMT ™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides combined LF and HF coverage throughout the listening area, eliminating unnatural “dead” or “active” frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction ™, which first appeared in our professional Line Array products, maps 65-75 spatially averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency, and amplitude response to a maximum bandpass target Flat. The result is a speaker that works well throughout the sound field.
- DEEP ™ and trip limiting allow for a low frequency response for the active management of low frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail ™ protection protects the magnification module and performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.