Panasonic HD/SD Multi-Format Live Switcher | AV-HS410
1ME Switcher + PTZ Camera Controller + Audio Mixer Functions = Easy Live Streaming
The Live Production Center is an AV production unit that enables you to easily create multimedia in situations where there are a limited number of operators available, such as university sports, live streaming shows, and conference video production. Combining a 1ME switcher with a PTZ camera controller and adding audio mixer functions to a single device, the AV-HLC100 makes it possible for one person to operate everything from a single PTZ camera to an entire multi-cam streaming transmission. For PTZ camera operation, the connection and settings can be easily done using the Easy IP connection function, and pan, tilt, zoom, and focus operations can be performed with one hand using the large joystick.
- Thumbnail display of video available clips for easy programming
- Two Channel Simultaneous Rec/Play of video clips for faster workflow
- Video Clip transfer via LAN for rapid loading of material Simultaneous display of video with WFM or Vectorscope on built-in LCD
- Spline Interpolation for Event Memories enables tween movements
- User Buttons fully programmable with Plug-ins; for instant control
- And much more.